ID Delivery Services.
The premier cannabis delivery service near Clairmont, Ca.
We are here to bring your dispensary needs to your door.
Things you need to know when starting in cannabis products
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are beginning to medicate.
- Select flower with medium potency. This will allow you to get comfortable with the effects of cannabis and enjoy the experience.
- If you don't like smoking or have negative reactions to smoke, vaporizers are okay for beginners. These devices heat up dried flower to releasing the active compounds without producing smoke.
- Avoid Edibles, beverages and concentrates. These products are very potent and are for experienced users. Consuming improperly can cause an uncomfortable experience.
- Get in a comfortable environment. You do not want to be in a place that creates stress or distractions from the experience.
Once your order is placed, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided and a text will be sent with an updated eta.
A Beginner's Guide
Refers to a species of cannabis that is known for its tall, lanky growth habits. This kind of strain is known for producing an energetic high that leaves the user with a euphoric state of mind. Check out our sativa flower strain products here FLOWER SATIVA – ID Delivery Service (iddeliveryservices.com)
Is another species of cannabis which is more of small, broad and usually a higher yielding plant that produces a couchlock body high. Check our out indica flower products here FLOWER INDICA – ID Delivery Service (iddeliveryservices.com)
Refers to those species that fall in between SATIVA and INDICA strains. Check our hybrid flower strain products here FLOWER HYBRID – ID Delivery Service (iddeliveryservices.com)
The cannabis plant is made up of hundreds of different chemical compounds that create a harmony of effects, which is primarily given by cannabinoids and terpenes. Cannabinoids such as THC and CBD are the two most common main drivers of cannabis’ therapeutic and recreational effects.
Makes the user fell hungry and high, and relieves symptoms like pain and nausea. This is most often chosen by consumers who seek a potent euphoric experience.
Some THC Short-Term Effects Include:
- Pain Relief
- Memory Impairment
- Increased Heart rate
- Dry mouth
- Red eyes
- Slowed perception of time
- “Couch lock” or feeling heavy
- Anxiety / Paranoia
This strain only contains only small amounts of THC and are widely used by those who are highly sensitive to THC.
As the name suggests, this strain contains balanced levels of THC, offering mild euphoric effect alongside symptom relief.
Are aromatic compounds commonly produced by plants and fruits. Terpenes are what make cannabis smell like berries, citrus, pine, fuel.
Is the process of vaporizing marijuana, usually in the form of hash or wax, by placing it on an extremely hot metal object called a nail and inhaling the vapors produced.
DIFFERENT WAYS ON HOW TO DAB:
Fish Bowl Dabs
What you need: a bowl (preferably a water pipe), aquarium rocks, torch lighter and a paper clip.
How to: Once you have the items fill your bowl with the clean and dry aquarium rocks, heat them up with the torch, then use the safety pin to press on the oil and you are dabbing away.
Herb Iron Dabs
What you need: soldering iron with a porcelain tip
How to: The idea is to take an Herb Iron, (basically a soldering iron with a porcelain tip) and use it to heat your oil on the nail of your rig of your choice or the oil can be dabbed straight on the iron and sucked up like a knife hit.
What you need: wax/oil, hash, and bowl
Have a bowl packed up with some green then sprinkle a little wax or oil on top — just be careful when you light it, as the oil can ignite and waste your hash.
What you need: rolling paper, oil, flower and cigarette lighter
Take the paper, wrap it around your finger inside out and spread a thin consistent layer of oil on it. This type of dab does take some work though, as the oil must be heated to a runny consistency and then allowed to dry before rolling and smoking.
What you need: Hot Head Bowl
Load a bit of oil (shatter or wax is recommended) in the bottom, then with the glass rod glowing hot, place it inside the bowl and hit it like a normal pipe.
What you need: Wax Pens
- Open the device so that you can see the heating chamber and coil.
- Use the dab tool to scrape off a small amount of wax.
- Place it on the side of the heating chamber so that it falls off the poker onto the coil.
- Assemble the dab pen.
- Turn on the device, usually by clicking the fire button five times.
What you need: Glass-glass bong, double-male joint, a skillet and a torch
Heat up the plate with a torch then slide it under the bell, press the oil onto the hot plate and inhale. Repeat as needed.
What you need: Dab Rig Nail
- Water the Chamber. Begin by adding water to the chamber of your dab rig.
- Season Your Nail. You'll always want to season a quartz or titanium dab nail
- Prep Your Dab
- Heat The Nail
- Place oil on nail
- Inhale through the mouthpiece
- Exhale and Repeat
Health Stone Dabs
What you need: Health stone pipe/bowls/glass, stone, torch
- Begin by using your dabber to put your concentrate on top of the Health stone.
- Grab your Tri-Fame handheld butane torch, click it on, and hold the flame about 2 inches from your dab: if the Stone starts to light up or turn orange, your flame is too close; back it up a bit. You want to see your dab bubble and melt into the Stone.
- After you see the dab melt, bring your flame a bit closer and “draw” on the mouthpiece with a steady pull.